- Limbs must not be placed in the street or gutter line
- Limbs must not be placed in your 90-gallon, automated-pickup container
- Limbs are collected once each week. Each area has a designated day.
- Commercial and/or multi-unit complexes are responsible for the removal of their own limbs.
- Commercial tree trimming companies or operations must immediately remove all debris and clean the area on the same day as performing trim work.
- Limbs must be less than 4 inches in diameter and less than 8 feet in length. Stack limbs neatly at the edge of your yard.
- Tree stumps and limbs larger than outlined above will not be picked up.
- Do not mix other yard waste (grass clippings, leaves) in with limbs.