City Council Information
City Council Goals
Reaffirmed/Established January 2016 and Modified/Updated March 2017
- Ensure Sound Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve the City’s Infrastructure
- Strengthen Inter-governmental Relationships, including Institutes of Higher Education
- Provide Youth and Senior Activities
- Deliver Cost Effective, Quality Services
- Improve the Quality and Safety of All Neighborhoods
- Increase Community-wide Business Development Opportunities to Increase the Quantity and Quality of Jobs
During the Council meeting held on February 8, 2016, the City Council adopted a series of objectives that will be used to accomplish the above goals. The Council reviewed the goals and objectives progress during a retreat held on February 10, 2017 and made adjustments where necessary to establish the 2017-2018 document. To view the updated document, along with various supporting reports, click HERE.
Meetings of the Council: Regularly scheduled meetings of the City Council are held in Council Chambers, located on the 2nd floor of the Municipal Administration Building, 306 E. Colonial Avenue. Click below for the current schedule.